Wow, it’s been a long time since I’ve done any updates to iWeathr! I’ve been pretty busy having kids and working hard to get a few other projects off the ground. I had some time over this past rainy weekend and was able to complete some features and fixes from my punch list. Release notes for version 2.3 are as follows:
- Added a MUCH requested feature to allow a slight one second pause at the end of animated radar maps
- Radar maps fill screen a bit better
- Fixed a bug that when pinch zooming on a radar map, the map would snap to the top left corner of the screen. This has been corrected.
- Animated doppler should run a bit smoother on the device
- Load times on doppler radar time should be slightly improved as fewer files are being called to display and animate radar maps
Although this is a minor update, I have received hundreds of emails requesting these features. I hope you enjoy this update and please keep the emails and feedback coming! I appreciate all the support, suggestions and donations that I have received from the generous iWeathr user base! Cheers, Brian